Like many other organizations, we have been closely monitoring the situation with COVID 19 and following the guidance from the CDC, WHO, and state/local health officials. With the health and well-being of our team, customers, and community top of mind, we have decided to partially reopen our lobby effective Monday, March 29th.
Please read the strategy outlined below to be used by our team for the safety of all customers and team members as we enter this phase of reopening. We will continue to monitor conditions and may adjust plans as deemed necessary to protect the health and well-being of our team members, customers, and community.
- We plan to reopen our lobby by appointment effective Monday, March 29th.
- Call the Animal Clinic (903-572-3488) when you arrive for your appointment. We will get you checked-in and message you when we are ready to have you bring your pet(s) into the clinic.
- It is acceptable to remain in your vehicle while services are performed if you prefer.
- Curbside service for “lobby only services” (flea prevention, payments, prescription pick-up etc.) is still available, but not required. You may call for service or come into the lobby freely for “lobby only services.”
- Masks are required when inside the building.
We appreciate your patience and understanding through this process.