Health & Vaccine Requirements
Vaccines are not just the “in” thing to do. It really makes a difference. Follow the link below for more information about the importance of vaccinating your pets as well as keeping them on flea and tick prevention.
Proof of required vaccines include:
- DAPP (Parvo and Distemper)
- Bordetella (required semi-annually)
- Rabies (must be given by licensed veterinarian)
- FCV/FHV/FPV (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia)
- Rabies (must be given by a licensed veterinarian)
We also require all of our attendees to be flea and tick free. If any fleas or ticks are found on your pet they will be given a dose of flea and tick prevention at the owners expense.